Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Found the perfect pressie ?

A girlfriend posted on her Facebook that she is looking for the perfect pressie. Have you found yours ?

Local handcrafter mummy of Sparkle Thots invited me to be a part of her first mini Gift Guide. I am both honoured and super-duper excited! Check out her newsletter for special discounts.

Come see our Little Treasures for this Christmas!


Christmas Tree Soap Centrepiece

Cinnamon Bundle Table Centrepiece

Sunshine Tangerine Soap

Gingerbread Man Soap

Strawberry Cupcake Soap with Cherry-on-Top !

Dark Chocolate & Vanilla Cupcake Soap with Cherry-on-Top !

Perfect as stocking suffers! Sweet Peppernint Candy Cane Soap

ohh so yummy ... Green Apple Candy Cane Soap

White Tea GInger Scrub-me Soap

Roll-on Perfume
 
Do check back often as we will have more coming up real soon! at the meantime, I am working to get my lil Esty store up and running ! Rush-Rush :P

Please email me at natureslittletreasures@gmail.com if you would like to place your orders, have any enquiries or would like your orders customised :)

No comments:

Post a Comment