Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Jolly Lolli-Days !

I hope you had a great Christmas and still enjoying the festivities with your loved ones. Grumps and I brought the kids on a roadtrip to East Malaysia; kindof like a family tradition - Grumps used to take me on such trips when I was just a little gal ♥

The kids were fascinated by the story of the missing Jim Thompson during our last holiday to Bangkok, so we thought it would be pretty C-O-O-L to continue this little adventure to Cameron Highlands where he was last seen.

First stop was at one of the numerous Strawberry Farms...we had lots of fun picking our own strawberries but they were SO SOUR !!


then the Butterfly Farm...



Rose Centre which spans an entire valley ! So many species of roses and lots of other flowers too.

Rose Center Valley


oohhss & aahhhsss at the Boh Tea Plantation...



 
And I definately want to stay at the Lakehouse during our next visit !


Lakehouse

No comments:

Post a Comment