Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Holyrose by Nature's Little Treasures



12 years. I have come full circle.

2012 was an eventful year. I was involved in several projects - Singapore Garden Festival, Seletar Mercedes-Benz Charity Golf, Christmas Bazaar at Takashimaya and a rebranding exercise. I am indeed blessed to have met so many kind and generous individuals who saw the potential in my products and believed in me. I am most grateful for all the opportunities.  Thank you ... thank you ... thank you!

I faced many challenges in the past years. Times when I was most lonely ... I have also learnt the true meaning of Friendship. Thank you my dear friends - B, K, E, M&M, J ah jie ... thank you for your love and support! A BIG thank you to beautiful Miin for your amazing designs!

I am Holyrose. This is my passion. Thank you everyone ... YOU made this possible!




No comments:

Post a Comment