Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Kookie Moi

I am obviously suffering a bad case of cookie-madness.

FB pals are very naughty ! ~ fueling my current craze with requests of Cookie Dough in Cafe World ... YIKES !

You will know that YOU too are cookie-mad if you spend your waking hours dreaming up cookie fillings like I did ... and feeling quite hungry in the process ... hehehe ... if only these lovelies are edible as well  *sigh**


Buttercreme Chocolate Kookie Cookie Soap


Spicy Gingersnap Sandwich Cookie Soap

Berry Velvet Kookie Cookie Soap


Orange Ginger Molasses Kookie Cookie Soap


Buttercreme Vanilla Kookie Cookie Soap


Strawberry-Berry Macaron Cookie Soap


Pineapple-CocoLoco Macaron Cookie Soap


Merlion Butter Cookie Soap


Now, if you are thinking that I am in the wrong trade and that I should be earning some serious dough with my baking skills ... these kookie cookies are really all handcrafted and are seriously soapy !

No comments:

Post a Comment