Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

The Promise

"One word that frees us from all the weight and pain in life. That word is love." ~ Sophocles

The power of love is truely amazing. There is indeed no limits when it comes to love. There is only unconditional love or no love at all. And as I embark on this learning journey - to love and to be grateful for all I have, I have realised that there is only so much pain and suffering we, as human beings, can bear; because life most certainly steers us to choose love.

One of the most beautiful moments I have experienced in the last 6 weeks, was to receive a vision of hope. It was a creation from the human mind, one filled with love, joy and happiness. I cannot explain the excitement that I felt when I first laid eyes on it. I only knew that very moment, that it was my heart's desire.

So, thank you Ruth for this lovely creation.
The Promise Ring ~  by Sparkle Thots
 A promise made, a promise kept ... ljtkj

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful promise ring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my heart skipped a beat when I first saw it ... wish it is on my finger ! :D

    ReplyDelete