Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Lady Jenn-Jenn is 6 !

My favourite lil dancing princess celebrated her birthday on the last day of 2011. Kiddos and I had an awesome time at the "Lady Gaga" themed party and we had a soapy alien invasion with BeepBeep Robots, Aliens in Spaceships & Rockets, Lil Monsters Bubble Wash and Bling!Bling! Lip Gloss (specially for our Lady Jenn-Jenn) in the party goodie-bags.


Yummiest lemon cake!
I have a weakness for birthday cakes ... this has got to be one of the best-tasting ones! I swear I could have eaten at least half the cake if not for my new year resolution to regain my "figure" ;P

Meimei hugged her GaGa Goodie Bag all the way home !

Meimei was happily zipping through the maze, and always obliging good old mummy with a pose. Gege met J who shares his craze for Pokemon and Beyblades. It is indeed very heart-warming to see new friendships blossoming in the new year.

A big thank you to my bestie for always being there for me and the kids; for being a part of our lives ... Happy Birthday Jenn-Jenn ! God-Mama you !

Here's wishing everyone a very happy New Year ! I know 2012 is S-U-P-E-R !!

No comments:

Post a Comment