Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Mama's Milk Soap

Breast milk soaps are a hot favourite with mothers who are breastfeeding their babies. I have made soaps using various types of milk but have never tried soaping with breast milk. Overwhelmed by curiosity, I decided to offer a free one-time service to make a personal batch of breast milk soap for 5 mothers residing in Singapore. 

The response was amazing and I found my 5 lovely mothers within a week! Apologies to all the mothers that I had to turn away and I hope you enjoy the Carrot Buttermilk Bastille soaps that I have sent out to all of you. 

NOW...I can proudly declare that I LOVE breast milk soaps! Whilst each batch of soap appears slightly different due to the mothers' diet, the soaps have a fine delicate lather and cure to a lovely light tan colour. Each batch has its distinct slightly sweet natural scent and I find this a very beautiful and unique trait. 

My very first batch of Mama's Milk Soaps are well cured and ready to be delivered to Mummy J. Thank you so much for letting me share my passion with you! ....xoxo
Mama's Milk Soaps

Mama's Milk Soaps


Mama's Milk Soaps


No comments:

Post a Comment