Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Nesting-me

Happy Easter Weekend !

I need a good nest ... er ... I mean REST. Taking a well-deserved break this weekend to potter around my work space, spend time with the kiddos and to recover from my perpetual Lack-Of-Sleep *sheepish grin**

Our latest collection of Nesting Eggs is now available from the Garden Shop at the Singapore Botanic Gardens. They make lovely gifts this Easter and are perfect for Mother's Day as well ♥


Nesting Eggs - Handcrafted Soap

The soapy eggs are molded whole from authentic quail eggs and are speckled with gold mica. The nests are oodles of noodle soap ! and yup, the box is also handcrafted by me  :)

Beautifully packaged, ready for gift-giving ♥

and when you are at the Garden Shop, do check out my very favourite corner !

Visual merchandising at the Garden Shop, Singapore Botanic Gardens -- by Donovan Teo.


No comments:

Post a Comment